After some time writing in this blog. Everything got a bit chaotic. I had to refactor it. I changed the following things to make the blog easier to use:
- I changed the navigation of the blog finally to english.
- I moved all categories to tags and added only two categories for english and german posts.
- The archive view which is shown when you click on a tag or category link is more simplified now.
- The monthly archive was a bit useless, since I only write one or two articles a month, I removed it.
- To reduce initial loading time and make the startpage less confusing. Only three posts are shown on the startpage.
- Better pagination on the startpage with WP-Paginate.
- I removed the link to the rss 1 and atom feed in the header. Since Feedburner reformats the feed in every direction, there is no need to force the user to pick a feed format.
Information about Data protection